To be the global partner of choice in advancing patient care, through providing best in class medical devices.
Deliver solutions, quality and success to our customers by
- Harnessing the latest technology in medical device development and production
- Instilling the quality culture in our systems, our team and our suppliers
- Investing in the knowledge and skills of our people
- A commitment to culture and set of core values reflected in our Business Principles, which emphasize placing our customers’ interests first, integrity, commitment to excellence and innovation, and teamwork.
- To achieve a turnover of $59 million by the Year 2021 through organic growth and acquisition.
- To invest in technology tools to enhance productivity, improve operations and service quality for our clients.
- To attract, develop and upgrade our employees through continuous training and retaining management talent and staff.
Transformation from a smaller Contract Manufacturing to a qualified contract manufacturer with a class 8, 100K cleanroom and capability of designing a medical products